Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

bracelet

After several trips past my living room table where I have been coiling a few beads each time I passed by, I have finally got enough to make the bracelet, this is the end result, I hope you like it.  If you click on the picture and cross your fingers with a bit of luck it will take you to my shop where you will be able to see more pictures of it.


 No sorry I can't get the clickable picture to work so all that finger crossing didn't help, you will need to click on the writing above instead, oh and you'd had better cross your fingers again!

Thank you

2 comments:

Lorna May said...

it's gorgeous and when you master clickable pictures tell me how you do it :o))
Lorna
{Dab and a dash.}

Gill Edwards said...

its really lovely, ive added you to my list of fav shops on folksy

Gill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...