Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Look what I won


I recently entered a competition on Doda's Creative Wanderings Blog and I couldn't believe it, I won, I was so excited, I can't remember the last time I won anything. My prize was a punch that she designed (how clever is that?), she also sent me one of her lovely matchbook notebooks, you can see the tutorial for these on her fantastic blog.

Her blog has some great features including her Angel Delight cake frosting which I tried the other day.

I can't wait to get using my punch, I am now off to look to see whose birthday card I have to make next so I can try it.

Thanks Doda you really made my day.

3 comments:

Doda Smith said...

My pleasure. The cakes look yummy!
I'm looking forward to seeing your card creations!

Doda Smith said...

btw, (it's Doda on my other email account!)

Lorna May said...

wow what a great prize. it'a gorgeous punch.
Anything yo show us with it used??

{Dab and a dash.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...