Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

I made my first solid shampoo

I managed to get the shampoo made, I was a bit concerned as when I did the soap it set really quickly but the shampoo took ages. It still hadn't set when I went to bed. I had to get up in the middle of the night to let the cat out so checked on it then and took it out of the moulds, luckily it was ok. You can see from the picture I do not have any professional moulds I just use silicone cupcake cases. The little bits are camomile as this is suppose to make your hair blonder.


If you have never tried solid shampoo I recommend you do, I have been using it for ages and would not go back now. I am not suggesting that you make your own you can find some lovely homemade bars on folksy or lush do them. Don't be put off by the price they do last a lot longer than liquid shampoo.

Unfortunately I did not get my other project started and I won't have time tonight as I really need to get some housework done this evening, but I will get there in the end.

1 comment:

Doda said...

What a cool idea ! I never thought of solid shampoo!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm going to check out yours now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...