Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

I am soo lucky

Firstly I apologise that I haven't done any more Halloween posts.  I am disappointed that we won't be able to join in the fun this year as Little Mr has a party to go to which I need to attend also. This means I can't put any decorations up as people will knock if they see them up and we will be out )-: I am still planning on doing a small Halloween themed buffet tea just for us and of course a pumpkin will have to be carved (I need to make pumpkin pie and roasted pumpkin seeds).

I am undecided if I will take Little Mr trick or treating, we could go on our way back from the party, but I will feel guilty if he get sweets from others but I am not giving any out myself.

Anyway back to the reason for my post. I can't believe how lucky I have been I have won 2 (yes 2) blog giveaways, the first one some lovely hair grips from Miss Marple Makes she had the most unique way of choosing a winner, I have pippin to thank for my prize. I am sorry I am unable to show a picture but my memory card seems to have decided to shop working, but you can find examples of what I won in her shop.

Then a few days later Sophie from The trinket box told me I had won her giveaway too, she makes gorgeous jewellery out of silver art clay. I should receive a parcel from her this week.  I will get myself a new memory card so next blog I will be able to post pictures.

I did buy a lottery ticket yesterday hoping that winning happens in threes but alas I didn't win that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...